<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9171456644122718562?origin\x3dhttp://desired-joy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, April 27, 2010@ 9:11 PM
In some cases, song speaks better than words

Once a Felician, always a Felician.

Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much! 3 cheers for Felicity and Felicians!

"There are some people in life, that make u laugh a little louder, smile a little bigger, and just live a little better."
and you guys including her are definitely some of those who made some changes in my life...

Although I was dumbfounded when i saw the news on I-weekly that you are leaving... I can't help but to think. You've been running through my mind constantly ever since your speech during SA. I hate the fact that you are going to leave...But, I shouldn't be so selfish. No matter what, I believe you will still get the full support from us.