Thursday, April 15, 2010@ 3:37 PM
Every life has a story ; every story has a ending.
I couldn't believe what i have seen... It was really an eye-opener for me...
We were walking down the path to Junction 8, and we happened to see a cat lying on the road just outside Guangyang primary.
Students are crowding around it, cars are honking, and i could see the cat struggling as though it's fighting to live. It failed to stand because its bones were broken.
It was definitely a hit-and-run. At that moment , I was cursing at the driver. Just by looking and cursing won't helps, so therefore, I made a call to SPCA and they said they will rush here, and I was told to stay there till the officer comes. Meanwhile, everyone was hoping for the cat to stay alive.
But unfortunately, when the officer came, it had already died...
When the officer took out the white bag to place the cat in, i really don't know how to react...
My heart was bleeding... Why a cat was killed innocently?
At this critical moment, my mind was running through many things. What was the cat going to do before it got knocked down? going to find its' family?How will the cat family feel?What if the one who got knocked down is not the cat but me?At times, i feel like committing suicide... but now I've learnt...Many people are fighting to live, yet i want to die. I could almost picture out everything if i die. Hence, it's time to get rid of the negative mindset and embrace those who love you and whom you love. :)
May the cat rest in peace...