<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9171456644122718562?origin\x3dhttp://desired-joy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, March 14, 2010@ 10:28 PM
appreciate

HEY APPLE!

I always love the days when I have tuition. The teachers there arejust too awesome!
Although i'm not in Miss Lee emaths class, she will still help me in my maths and will clear my doubts.
I'm so motivated by her too ! xD Jes and I are attracted to her now. HAHAHA! just kidding ! ;P
So fun chatting with her and the other teachers .


afternoon/evening
Great day out with ting and jes. xD
and i just came to realize that, it have been 4years since i know Jes from tuition ! and it's kind of rare to have a friend with almost the same characteristics as you ! cool right??
Jes told me something today, and i was motivated by it..

thanks ppl :D
appreciate it!

many things are left unsaid, but does that means that i've forgotten everything?