Saturday, December 19, 2009@ 12:15 AM
I'm so in love with Chemistry now. I can't stop thinking about what my chemistry teacher said...
, 'that barbie, this barbie'.
that word, keep coming out from her mouth.
and she told us not to look at her face today, cos she got a real massive acne right below her left eye.
we did not notice until she said it, and she's so sensitive about us laughing , giggling and smiling today. She would think that we are laughing at her pimple. She will like so-called self-entertain herself.
she looks quite emotional when we are having our break... so different when we are having lesson and not having lesson...
Had dinner with Jesmine,Xinping and Yuning before heading for the next class, A-maths.
We all were talking about TVB related stuffs. Haha.
I think i will hate A-maths soon :/ It's getting on my nerves. 2nd chapter, and i'm already half-dead. Miss sim was so irritated by J and me cos we talked and laughed too much . Both of us were discussing about MDC related stuffs this time round and kept crapping. we are the noise producers in every class we attend! Muahahahaha! miss sim keep eavesdropped on what we are talking about and loves to pick up conversation.
I'm going to
Ka pow Factors and Remainder theorem!
*tsk,such a pain in the neck*PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT! MUAHAHA!
One doesn't change overnight. Even if it is so, they change back to their normal self overnight too.